Call (703) 340-1613


I work with foreign nationals and their U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident family members to obtain permanent residence both from within the U.S. as well as through the National Visa Center and the U.S. consulates abroad (Form I-130, Form I-485, Form DS-260, etc.). If a foreign national client is inadmissible to the United States, but is eligible for a waiver, I can also help the client apply for the waiver (Form I-601) to be filed with USCIS. I also provide assistance to family members seeking temporary K-1 and K-3 visas for their fiancé/fiancée and children (Form I-129F). I appear at all USCIS interviews with the client.


I represent permanent resident clients seeking to become naturalized U.S. citizens by filing the naturalization applications (Form N-400), preparing clients for their examination and interview, and representing them in their naturalization interview with USCIS.


I assist clients that have a well-founded fear of persecution in their home countries on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion to apply for asylum before USCIS (Form I-589) or before an Immigration Judge if the clients are in removal proceedings. I also can help clients granted asylum bring their spouse and children to the U.S. (Form I-730).


I defend clients against deportation in Immigration Courts throughout the United States even if the clients are detained by ICE, and I pursue all available forms of relief from removal. I am experienced in appealing the adverse decisions of Immigration Judges to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) where I previously worked and appealing adverse BIA decisions to the federal circuit courts of appeal above the BIA. I have sued USCIS to force the adjudication of delayed applications for permanent residence or citizenship (writ of mandamus), and I have sued ICE to seek the release of clients from immigration detention (writ of habeas corpus).


I help clients obtain work permits (Form I-765), travel and reentry documents (Form I-131), changes of status and extensions of stay (Form I-539), DACA (Form I-821D), Temporary Protected Status (TPS) (Form I-821), Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (Form I-360), Waivers of Inadmissibility (Form I-212, Form I-601), Humanitarian Parole, VAWA Relief, among other matters. I represent clients before CBP in deferred inspections at airports and before ICE Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) during questioning.